Rules of Conduct
While using the website, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, TNE expects the users of the website to respect the rights and dignity of others. Therefore, when using this website, you agree not to:
- Post or submit information about another person or company without the authorization to do so.
- Interfere with any other user’s right to privacy by trying to access or collect information about any individual users of this website.
- Interfere with the functioning of the website or with other people’s use of the website in any way, including:
- Posting or transmitting any file or computer code or program (for example, viruses, worms, Trojan horses) that could damage or interfere with the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment.
- Interfering with the functioning of the website, its servers or networks.
- Hacking, defacing or modifying any portion of the website.
- Copy, republish, sell or use for commercial purposes any portion of this website unless you have prior written permission from TNE. This includes framing or mirroring any part of the website, systematically downloading and storing any content, putting the content in a database or republishing it.
- TNE has no obligation to prescreen postings and is not responsible for their content. We encourage you to notify TNE of inappropriate or illegal content. TNE reserves the right to remove postings for any reason.
Links to Other Sites
The website may provide links to other Internet sites for informational purposes and the convenience of its users. TNE is not responsible for the availability or content of these external sites, nor does TNE control or guarantee the currency, accuracy, relevance or completeness of information found on linked-to, external websites.
TNE cannot guarantee that linked, external websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act. TNE does not recommend products or services that appear as pop-up advertisements, and its endorsements are limited to those products and services that it explicitly recommends, and not those that may appear on its website for informational purposes.
Links to TNE’s Website
TNE grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable, personal, and non-transferable license to create hyperlinks to our website under the following conditions: (a) the links and the content on your website must not suggest any affiliation with or endorsement by TNE or cause any other confusion regarding your relationship to TNE or its services; (b) the link opens to the full version of applicable online services webpage, and each page within the website is displayed in full (including all trademarks and branding), unaltered, and without any accompanying frame, border, margin, design, branding, trademark, advertising or promotional materials not originally displayed on the page within the website; and (c) the links and content on your website do not portray TNE or its services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner, and do not contain content that is unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, or that violates any right of any third party or is otherwise objectionable to TNE. TNE reserves the right to suspend, withdraw permission, or prohibit linking to its online services for any reason, in its sole discretion, without advance notice or any liability of any kind to you or any third party. Unless TNE enters into a specific written agreement with you, you may not use any of TNE’s names, logos, designs, slogans, trademarks, or service marks in or with your links, except that you may link to TNE’s site using the plain text name of that site.
Ownership of Website Content and Other TNE Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in all material on the website is owned by TNE. You are welcome to print copies for your personal use. For any other use, the copyrighted materials may not be reproduced in whole or in part without prior written permission from TNE. All TNE trademarks/service marks and logos that appear on this website are the intellectual property of TNE and are prohibited from use by third parties, except under license or with express written permission by TNE.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TNE AND ITS TRUSTEES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- TNE AND ITS TRUSTEES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE OR CODE UNDERLYING THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL SUBMITTED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS SUBMITTED AND/OR ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TNE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TNE AND ITS TRUSTEES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF TNE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE TNE’S SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION IN THE PROCESS OF APPLYING FOR A GRANT FROM TNE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, DISCLOSURE OF, OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify and hold TNE and its trustees, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to, or arising out of, your use of the website, including your application for a grant from TNE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Changes to the Website
TNE can change or remove, either temporarily or permanently, the website or any part of it at any time and without prior notice to you. You agree that TNE is not liable to you or to anyone else for any change or discontinuance to the website or any content, feature or product offered on the website.
Waiver and Severability
If TNE does not exercise or enforce any particular right or provision in these Terms, TNE does not waive that right or provision. If a court finds any provision of these Terms invalid, then you and TNE agree that the court should try to follow the intent of that provision and that all other provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.